How does the 2017 Honda Pilot Touring compare to the Toyota Highlander?
Are you shopping for a new seven passenger SUV and having trouble deciding between new 2017 Honda Pilot Touring and a Toyota Highlander? How do these two SUVs compare one-on-one? At Walsh Honda, we want our buyers to have the best vehicle possible and that can only happen when you know the details. So, let’s do a comparison of each vehicle's major features.
Honda Pilot Touring:
- The expanded safety system features the advanced compatibility engineering that displaces energy away from the passenger area during front-end impacts.
- A passenger side camera is activated by the right turn signal for clearer right side visibility.
- Three more cubic feet of cargo space was added in 2016 and returns for 2017, which was designed so that adults can be comfortably seated in the third row.
- The Touring has a standard 9-speed automatic transmission with 280 horsepower and 262 torque.
- This model has available Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ to help you stay connected.
- The Pilot has 3 years/36,000 miles of roadside assistance.
- There are a few slight exterior changes, but for some details you have to upgrade in trim.
- The Highlander maintains the standard star safety system but does not offer the advanced compatibility engineering or the passenger side camera.
- The cargo capacity and the interior seating area have not been changed. The third row seating remains best suited for smaller passengers.
- The Highlander has a standard 6-speed automatic transmission with 295 horsepower and 263 torque (depending on trim level).
- The Highlander has roadside assistance for 2 years.
Walsh Honda, your Macon new car dealership, is excited to offer you the improved 2017 Pilot Touring SUV. Our Macon, Georgia, showroom is conveniently located for our customers near Warner Robins, Forsyth, Milledgeville, and Middle Georgia. The Pilot Touring SUV is loaded with new and improved features that will enhance your comfort, safety, and driving experience. This outstanding vehicle is priced to be budget friendly.
We invite you to contact us about any information or questions you might have and to arrange for a test drive of the 2017 Honda Pilot Touring SUV. Walsh Honda of Macon, Georgia, is your leading Macon Honda dealership that proudly offers friendly customer sales and services. Come in today and see what all the excitement is about when shopping for a new Honda in Macon.